There are two categories of participation: multifamily property managers and suppliers to the industry. To be eligible for consideration, organizations must meet the general participation criteria as well as criteria set specifically for their eligibility category.
To be eligible for consideration, organizations must:
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business.
• Be a publicly or privately held business.
• Have a business facility in the United States or Canada.
• Have at least 15 full- or part-time employees working in or reporting to the United States or Canada.
• Be in business a minimum of one year.
MULTIFAMILY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
- Must derive at least 50% of annual revenue from the management, acquisition, and/or development of multifamily properties; and
- Hold a minimum of 500 units under management.
- Must derive at least 50% of annual revenue from products/services created for/provided to the multifamily industry.
How to Enter your Organization
All organizations are to register in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organization possessing one Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one FEIN for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate FEIN. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same FEIN.
Which Employees to Include
Include all current, full- and part-time US and Canadian based employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the United States or Canada.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.